By Claudia Montes
There are many ways to improve your level of English, but only you can find the right way for you. Here are a few tips that might help:
- Listen to English every day, train your ears to understand: Listen to music in English. Find TV shows that you enjoy, without subtitles.
- Read magazines, books, and articles of your interest in English.
- Have some fun learning English: Play some board games like Monopoly, Pictionary, Scrabble.
- Start a notebook/diary: Start a vocabulary notebook, write new words. Write new phrases every day and use them in your everyday routine.
- Online communication: Use social media to practice English, write posts and communicate in English with friends from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- The last tip is the most important: Do not be afraid, take a deep breath and SPEAK!