Community Events Blast

See what’s happening now!
COMMUNITY EVENTS BLAST
Join us as all of Broward reads the same book on the same day! Change a life. Read to a child. Click the image above for more details.
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Children’s Services Council of Broward County (CSC) announces the release of the Positive Youth Development 2020 RFP.
Contract, Administration, and Procurement System (CAPS) Trainings
THE PARENT TOOLKIT
Singing and music play an important role in our culture. You’ll find music present in many aspects of our lives: theater, television, movies, worship, holidays, celebrations, and government and military ceremonies. At home, music can become part of our family cultures—a natural part of our everyday experiences.
Water safety is especially critical for children and adults with autism, as many individuals on the spectrum are drawn to water, some of whom are unable to understand the dangers associated with it. Tragically, the leading cause of death among people with autism that wander is drowning.
CSC BROWARD
TRAININGS
#CSCBrowardTrains
Creative Tools to Confidently Lead Groups
October 28 I 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Power Struggles: Stepping into Your Own Authority with Peaceful Cooperation
October 29 I 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Grant Writing: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Grants
November 5 I 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
NEW EVENTS & PROGRAMS
Click title of event for detailed information.
FROM OUR PREVIOUS BLASTS
Click title of event for detailed information.
Community Partners’ Corner
FEATURE YOUR EVENTS
CSC Broward is pleased to share the following child and family-related information, including funding opportunities. Please contact the sponsoring organizations directly for more info. Events in the blast are listed free of charge and, unless sponsored by the CSC, should not be considered as endorsements.
To have your event included, please e-mail at least 2 weeks in advance, a high-resolution PDF file ONLY, (no JPEG) or a link to the landing page to Alexia Bridges at abridges@cscbroward.org
STAY CONNECTED

Leave a Reply