COMMUNITY EVENTS BLAST

See what’s happening now!
COMMUNITY EVENTS BLAST
The Community Events Blast will take a one week summer break until July 22.
Please continue to check our website
for updates and new content.
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Communication and Outreach Consulting Services – Request …

Communication and Outreach Consulting Services – Request for Qualifications Children’s Services Council of Broward County (CSC) is requesting qualifications from reputable vendors for Communication and Outreach Consulting Services, which CSC…

Read more
www.cscbroward.org

Capacity Building Mini-Grant Request for Application (RFA)
The Children’s Service Council of Broward County (CSC) announces the release of the Capacity Building Mini Grant RFA to nonprofit organizations serving children and families in Broward County who are looking to improve internal operations and organizational infrastructure. Copies of the RFA are available July 08, 2019 and can be downloaded electronically from the CSC website rfp.cscbroward.org or picked up at CSC, 6600 West Commercial Blvd., Lauderhill, FL 33319.
A Pre-Bid Conference will be held on July 17, 2019 at 10:00 am EST at CSC. Completed applications are due at the Children’s Services Council located at 6600 West Commercial Blvd, Lauderhill, FL 33319 on/before 12 NOON EST August 05, 2019.
Late submissions will not be considered.
CSC BROWARD
TRAININGS
#CSCBrowardTrains
Ethics and Boundary Issues
August 8 I 9:00 a.m. – 12:29 p.m.
Motivational Interviewing Refresher
August 1 I 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Grant Writing: Start Today
August 13 I 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
NEW EVENTS & PROGRAMS
Click title of event for detailed information.
FROM OUR PREVIOUS BLASTS
Click title of event for detailed information.
Community Partners’ Corner
FEATURE YOUR EVENTS
CSC Broward is pleased to share the following child and family related information, including funding opportunities. Please contact the sponsoring organizations directly for more info. Events in the blast are listed free of charge and, unless sponsored by the CSC, should not be considered as endorsements.
To have your event included, please e-mail at least 2 weeks in advance, a high-resolution PDF file ONLY, (no JPEG) or a link to the landing page to Alexia Bridges at abridges@cscbroward.org
STAY CONNECTED

Leave a Reply