Community Events Blast

See what’s happening now!

COMMUNITY EVENTS BLAST
Join us as all of Broward reads the same book on the same day! Change a life. Read to a child. Click the image above for more details.
ANNOUNCEMENTS
THE PARENT TOOLKIT
Mastering the balancing act of your kids’ busy lives is a daily challenge. So how do you know if your child is doing too much? Here are signs that it might be time to cut back on after-school activities.
If you’ve ever wondered what anxiety can look like in a child, you might be surprised to find that it can be quite different than what an adult might experience, especially since they are sometimes unable to identify what they might be feeling like an adult can.
Broward Attractions & Museum Month (BAMM)
Thru Monday, September 30
During September, visitors may buy 1 admission & get a 2nd admission for FREE to 18 participating museums & attractions in Broward Co., while 4 additional museums offer Free admission. Discover new artists or ancient artifacts, ride on a riverboat or an air boat, explore a botanical garden or a historic house, go roller skating or feed a flamingo, & so much more! Just mention BAMM. For additional information & the list, visit www.facebook.com
The Children’s Services Council of Broward County and Neighbors 4 Neighbors remind you never to leave a child in a hot car. Ever.
CSC BROWARD
TRAININGS
#CSCBrowardTrains
Suicide Prevention and Intervention for Children & Families
October 8 I 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
LGBTQ Proficiency and Bias Training
October 10 I 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Creative Tools to Confidently Lead Groups NEW
October 28 I 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
NEW EVENTS & PROGRAMS
Click title of event for detailed information.
FROM OUR PREVIOUS BLASTS
Click title of event for detailed information.
Community Partners’ Corner
FEATURE YOUR EVENTS
CSC Broward is pleased to share the following child and family-related information, including funding opportunities. Please contact the sponsoring organizations directly for more info. Events in the blast are listed free of charge and, unless sponsored by the CSC, should not be considered as endorsements.
To have your event included, please e-mail at least 2 weeks in advance, a high-resolution PDF file ONLY, (no JPEG) or a link to the landing page to Alexia Bridges at abridges@cscbroward.org
STAY CONNECTED

Leave a Reply